Friday, January 30, 2009

One month down... Forever to go!








So Brian and I have almost officially been married one month (tomorrow). It has been different than I ever thought it would be. I have had to learn how to cook, sleep in the same bed as someone and clean up after him too. Don't get me wrong it has been wonderful and I wouldn't change being married for anything, it's just different than how you imagine it.

This month has been filled with moving, changing almost everything, starting over, and wondering what's coming next.

We finished moving all of my stuff finally, which Brian already stated in a previous blog. I had a break between the honeymoon and starting school and so I went to Social security, dps, Wells Fargo and all sorts of other name changing things that you would never even think about having to do.

I have finally started my graduate program at Texas State Round Rock. It is only three days a week, but it takes a ton of energy. I am excited to be working in Secondary schools. It is also different than I thought it would be. I am working at McNeil High School as a Faculty Intern. This basically means that I am taking classes at McNeil and I am not yet a student teacher. I will be working with a Family and Consumer Sciences teacher and shadowing her in her class and even teaching some lessons to the class. It is a different type of school than I have ever experienced.

So as Brian is working and I am back in school, all I have left to do is wonder what is next for the two of us.

Hayley

1 comment:

  1. so glad to hear you are settling into married life! isn't it the best?

    ps. i just posted a blog entry that you two need to "view" asap. you won't be disappointed. promise :-)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete