Friday, February 6, 2009

Tough times

I've had a rough week, i'm totally ready for it to be over. work's been a bear, i've had to work late two days to get this project done. We didn't know that it had to be ready and out by friday, until tuesday so it's been a lot of work getting things going.

I've felt lately that all I do is break stuff at work, and while that's not far from the truth, i know i'm doing my best so that's all i can do.

I asked an experienced coworker to critique my code on a project i was working on so that i can see what i need to do to improve, so that'll be a good learning experience.

Hayley is wonderful and helps me cool off after a bad day at work. even though she may have a hard day, she still is able to cheer me up, and I guess vis-versa.

Hayley and I started a bible study earlier this week. we're going through this lessonbook she had from a while back that goes over money management and God's word. We've learned a lot and it's something we both have a need to improve.

Speaking of money, we did most of our Taxes for the first time earlier this week.. they can be really complicated! luckily though, we should get a bunch of money back and i get to claim her because we were technically married in 2008! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment