Hello all,
Well, the wedding came and went. It really was the best day of my entire life. I know that everyone says that. And that is what you are supposed to say, but it was not only a great party, a family reunion of two separate families, and a commitment of Brian and I to eachother forever. It was the most stressful and best day that I have ever experienced.
We returned from our 11 day honeymoon. First we stayed two extra days in Wimberley after the wedding and after returning to Austin for one day, we left for a cruise in the Caribbean. We went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. We got off to a late start because of fog in Galveston but we managed to make it to every port in the 7 days. Going on a vacation is the one thing that finally made me feel actually married. While waiting to be allowed on the boat (for 6 hours) I got to say that I was saving a chair for my husband... sounds lame, but it was exciting for me! The cruise was wonderful and went by too fast of course.
It is now back to real life for Brian and back to school for me. Brian went to work today and I ran all sorts of crazy errands. I am proud to say that I have applied for a name change and I am officially Hayley Hahn!
Life is crazy but I am glad to be living it with the people that I love!
Hayley Hahn (<--Hooray!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment