Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun day at work

So i'm sitting at work waiting to hear back from some people so I don't have much to do. As such, I thought to post a short blurb!

We finally moved most all of Hayley's stuff to our new apartment (in record time too). It was no fun but we got through it. the worst part is we are running out of room to put stuff. no good!

Monday we went to a birthday party for Ting from my work and it was fun. there were a ton of people there who Hayley and I didnt know, but we got to talk to an engaged couple for a while. They got me thinking about buying houses.. definately someone that we can't afford for a while but I wish we could!

Ok I'm headed home to have lunch with my lovely temporary housewife Hayley!

Gotta go,

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment